Where is Amesbury Lake Overland Park, Kansas 66221 located?
Trying to stay active in Overland Park? You might try Amesbury Lake because its amenities includea neighborhood pool and exercise trail.
Amesbury Lake is close to Heritage Park at 151st and Blackbob/Lackman in Overland Park. Heritage Park is the second largest park in Johson County. Leawood Town Center is just 15 minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants and movie theaters
Overland Park Subdivisions Amesbury Lake are located on the west side of Nieman around 131st Street.
Click here to see the homes listed for sale in Amesbury Lake.
Amesbury Lake residents attend the top rated Blue Valley School District.
What kind of houses are in Amesbury Lake Overland Park, Kansas?
Homes in Amesbury Lake consist mostly 4+ bedrooms, with an occasional 5th bedroom, 3.0 to 5+ bathrooms, and the majority of the homes have 3 or more car garages. Amesbury Lake provides a wide variety of floorplans such as the traditional two story, ranch, reverse 1.5 story, 1.5 story or master down layouts.
Amesbury Lake is a collection of four upper bracket subdivision in Overland Park, Johnson County Kansas . Typically referred to as "Amesbury Lake" the area consists of Grayson Mills of Amesbury Lake, Amesbury Lake Windsor Ridge, Amesbury Lake Brookhaven and Amesbury Lake Grayson Mills
The homesites (lots) in Amesbury Lake average roughly 1/4 acre in size with some larger and some smaller. Amesbury Lake features a pool.
Amesbury Lake is filled with quiet cul-de-sacs and landscaped boulevards.
How many homes are for sale in Amesbury Lake Overland Park, Kansas 66221?
As of July 27th, 2009, there are 4 homes listed for sale in Amesbury Lake Overland Park KS 66221. The listing prices range from $249,950 to $319,900
How fast are Amesbury Lake homes selling and how much are Amesbury Lake homes selling for?
In the last 6 months 8 homes at Amesbury Lake have sold and closed. During the last six months the homes in Amesbury Lake Overland Park KS 66221 have sold in the range of $235,000 to $330,000.
If you like the homes in Amesbury Lake, you might also like
- Amesbury Lake, Overland Park, KS
- Arlington Park and Parkside at Arlington Park, Olathe, KS
- Bentwood Crossing & Bentwood Park, Overland Park KS
- Berkshire, Leawood KS
- Brookhighland, Overland Park KS
- Brookwood Estates, Overland Park KS 66221
- Copper Creek and Copper Creek Estates, Olathe KS
- Deer Creek
- Deer Valley, Overland Park KS 66062
- Deerbrook, Overland Park KS 66223
- GlenEagles and Estate of GlenEagles, Overland Park KS
- Hampton Place, Overland Park KS 66224
- Highlands of Kensington, Overland Park KS
- Highlands Ranch and Estates of Highlands Ranch, Leawood KS
- Iron Horse, Leawood KS
- Leabrooke Highlands, Leawood KS 66224
- Lionsgate, Overland Park KS
- Mills Farm, Overland Park KS
- Nottingham Forest South, Overland Park KS
- Pavilions of Leawood, Leawood KS
- Shannon Valley, Overland Park KS
- Somerset Brooke, Overland Park KS
- Steeplechase, Leawood KS
- Stonebridge Court, Overland Park KS
- Tuscany Reserve, Leawood KS
- Waterford, Overland Park KS 66209
- Wellington Park, Overland Park KS
- Whitehorse, Leawood KS
- Wilderness, Overland Park KS
- Wilderness Valley, Overland Park KS
- Wilshire Farms, Overland Park KS 66221
- Wilshire Place, Leawood KS 66221
- Wilshire South, Overland Park KS
- Windsor Hills, Overland Park KS 66221
- Worthington, Leawood KS
If you are interested in Buying or Selling a home in Amesbury Lake or you know someone who is, please give me a call at 913.908.2215 or email@example.com
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers and Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Webmasters
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc.
Keller Williams received the highest numerical score among full service real estate firms for home buyers and home sellers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Home Buyer/Seller StudySM. Study based on 2,994 total evaluations measuring five firms and measures opinions of individuals who bought or sold a home between March 2011 and April 2012. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Amesbury Lake in Overland Park, Kansas, 66221 Johnson County suburban Kansas City |