Berkshire Leawood KS
Leawood's Berkshire neighborhood
Berkshire Homes for Sale
Relocating to Leawood? Berkshire is an upscale neighborhood in Leawood, Johnson County KS.
Reasons to choose Berkshire subdivision in Leawood KS
- Walking Paths
- Tennis Courts
- Leawood Town Center is just minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants and movie theaters
- Just Minutes from the new Overland Park Soccer Complex
- Wide variety of floorplans including masterdown, 1.5 story and reverse 1.5 story plans.
Residents of Berkshire are served by the Blue Valley School District
- Mission Trail Elementary School
- Leawood Middle School
- Blue Valley North High School
Directions To Berkshire subdivision in Leawood KS
I-435 & Roe Avenue exit, South on Roe to W 119th Street, East on W 119th St, South on Mission, West on 124th Street into Berkshire subdivision
If you are more interested in two story plans check out these Southern Johnson County Kansas City Neighborhoods
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Directory