Blue Valley Riding Stilwell KS
Blue Valley Riding is a 1+ Acre Lot Subdivision in Stilwell, Johnson County, Kansas.
- Not too far out?
- Not too big?
- Not too small?
- Tired of being right on top of your neighbors,
- You don't want to move to Louisburg or Miami County
- You don't want to move "out west" to Shawnee, Lenexa, or Desoto?
- All of your friends, family, and social activities are in Leawood KS and Overland Park KS?
- You don't want to spend a million dollars?
- You don't have a half hour leeway to get to Leawood Town Center?
- You still want to be within 15 minutes of "real" grocery store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, etc.
- Blue Valley Schools are really important to you.
- Blue Valley Riding may be the answer for you.
Blue Valley Riding is in the outstanding Blue Valley School District
- Blue River Elementary School
- Blue Valley Middle School
- Blue Valley High School
What kind of houses are in Blue Valley Riding Stilwell Kansas?
Homes in Blue Valley Riding will consist mostly 3 or 4 bedrooms, with an occasional 5th, 2.0 to 3.5 or more bathrooms, and all of the homes have at least a 2 car garage, with 3rd car garage popping up every so often.
If you decide you really don't want the 1+ acre lot and you still want a great location with top rated schools, you should look at
Blue Valley Riding is located South of 159th Street and a little East of Metcalf in Stilwell, Kansas 66085 Johnson County
If you are interested in Buying or Selling a home in Blue Valley Riding or you know someone who is, please give me a call at 913.908.2215 or email@example.com
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers and Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms
Named for the 5th year in a row!
Real Estate Webmasters
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc.
Keller Williams received the highest numerical score among full service real estate firms for home buyers and home sellers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Home Buyer/Seller StudySM. Study based on 2,994 total evaluations measuring five firms and measures opinions of individuals who bought or sold a home between March 2011 and April 2012. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Blue Valley Riding Homes in Stilwell, Kansas, 66085 Johnson County |