Fairway Real Estate - Fairway Homes for Sale - Fairway House Values
Tucked away in northeast Johnson County, Kansas is the community of Fairway. With just around 4,000 residents, this area is a prime choice for folks who like to know their neighbors. When you live in Fairway, you'll always find yourself among friends - whether it's gathering on summer evenings to attend one of the many concerts in the park or relaxing the afternoon away in shaded sun deck area of the Fairway community pool.
The neighborhoods of Fairway are established with traditional homes, mostly developed when Fairway was a popular western suburb to Kansas City. Fairway offers a variety of home styles and price ranges. Fairway homes are nestled along the mature tree-lined neighborhoods and rolling hills that have made Fairway such a popular choice among suburban Kansas City folks. Fairway is adjacent to another popular Kansas City suburb, Mission Hills.
Today residents of Fairway find themselves at the center of it all; it's quick drive to the newly developed area of Johnson County and just a 10-minute drive to the famous Country Club Plaza. There's not an area in the Kansas City metro that isn't just a few minutes away. When Fairway, Kansas is home, you're in the center of it all yet it feels like you're miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
With more than 100 businesses, including a multitude of one-of-a kind boutiques and neighborhood specialty shops throughout Fairway, the Fairway Shops is one of the area's favorite neighborhood spots.
To find out more about the Fairway community, visit the community Web site at www.fairwayks.org.
Overview of Fairway KS Real Estate Market as of May 3rd, 2010
- 46 - Fairway KS homes for sale - a 20% increase in supply since my previous report on Fairway
- 37 - Homes in Fairway KS sold in last 6 months - similar to my last report.
- 6.2 - Average number of homes sold per month in Fairway KS over the last 6 months
- 7.5 - Months of Fairway KS housing inventory based on current supply and recent demand
- Fairway KS Real Estate Market is essentially a buyer market with supply exceeding demand
- Most often there are significant variations in the above stats based on price range
- Fairway KS Real Estate Market prices for sale range from $120,000 to $1,325,000
- Median home price in Fairway, as of this writing, is around $300K
- Fairway KS Real Estate actual sales prices ranged from $90,000 to $749,500 in the last 6 months
As before, the most luxurious home for sale in Fairway KS right now is 5815 Howe Drive a new construction home by Evan-Talan Homes in Reinhardt Estates
Relocating to Greater Kansas City - Fairway KS offers
- Central Location in Metro Kansas
- Northern Location in Johnson County KS
- Just minutes to world class shopping, restaurants, and entertainment at the County Club Plaza
- Quick drive to downtown Kansas City
- Roughly 59th Street and Mission Road area
- Easy access to Highway 169 and Highway 56
- 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic to Leawood Town Center
Top Areas in Faiway include
- Mission Highlands
- Reinhardt Estates
Fairway REALTOR versus a Fairway real estate agent
A Fairway KS REALTOR is a real estate agent who has promised to uphold the REALTOR code of ethics and maintains a membership in good standing with the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the Kansas Association of REALTORS (KAR) , the Kansas Real Estate ComFairway (KREC) and the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR). A Fairway Kansas REALTOR can be a member of the KCRAR, but a Fairway real estate agent who is not also a REALTOR cannot be. A Fairway Kansas real estate agent means that person is licensed by the State of Kansas to conduct real estate transactions.
- Fairway Homes for Sale under $150,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $150,000 to $200,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $200,000 to $250,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $250,000 to $300,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $300,000 to $350,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $350,000 to $400,000
- Fairway homes for Sale $400,000 to $450,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $450,000 to $500,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $500,000 to $550,000
- Fairway homes for Sale $550,000 to $600,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $600,00 to $700,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $700,00 to $800,000
- Fairway Homes for Sale $800,00+
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
Prime Development Land Co LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Fairway Real Estate - Fairway Homes for Sale - Fairway House Values |