Fairway Homes, Fairway Kansas
Fairway KS homes for sale
Tucked away in northeast Johnson County, Kansas is the community of Fairway. With just around 4,000 residents, this area is a prime choice for folks who like to know their neighbors. When you live in Fairway, you'll always find yourself among friends - whether it's gathering on summer evenings to attend one of the many concerts in the park or relaxing the afternoon away in shaded sun deck area of the Fairway community pool.
The neighborhoods of Fairway are established with a variety of traditional homes for sale, mostly developed when Fairway was a popular western suburb to Kansas City. Searching for homes for sale in Fairway KS? Fairway offers a variety of home styles and price ranges. Fairway homes are nestled along the mature tree-lined neighborhoods and rolling hills that have made Fairway such a popular choice among suburban Kansas City folks. Fairway is adjacent to another popular Kansas City suburb, Mission Hills.
Today residents of Fairway properties find themselves at the center of it all; it's quick drive to the newly developed area of Johnson County and just a 10-minute drive to the famous Country Club Plaza. There's not an area in the Kansas City metro that isn't just a few minutes away. When Fairway, Kansas is home, you're in the center of it all yet it feels like you're miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
With more than 100 businesses, including a multitude of one-of-a kind boutiques and neighborhood specialty stores, such as the nationally known Rainy Day Books, throughout Fairway, the Fairway Shops is one of the area's favorite neighborhood destinations.
To find out more about the Fairway community, visit the community Web site at www.fairwayks.org.
Relocating to Greater Kansas City - Fairway KS offers
- Central Location in Metro Kansas
- Northern Location in Johnson County KS
- Just minutes to world class shopping, restaurants, and entertainment at the County Club Plaza
- Quick drive to downtown Kansas City
- Roughly 59th Street and Mission Road area
- Easy access to Highway 169 and Highway 56
- 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic to Leawood Town Center
Top Areas for Fairway homes for sale
Fairway KS home values
Home values in Fairway KS are determined by supply and demand. Good thing you paid attention in Econ 101, right? Good news for Fairway home sellers is that Fairway real estate has a limited supply. There is no direction for Fairway to expand. So with limited supply and a high relative desirability, Fairway properties command higher prices than some of the surrounding cities. There is only so much land left to build on in Fairway and it is getting developed as you read this.
Ken Jansen REALTOR Fairway Kansas can help you
- Research current prices for Fairway properties
- Determine values for Fairway homes
- Find Fairways KS homes for sale
- Coordinate viewing homes for sale in Fairway
- By being your advocate when selling a Fairway property or buying homes for sale in Fairway KS