The Wilderness Overland Park KS
Relocating to Kansas City - The Wilderness is one of the local favorite neighborhoods in Southern Johnson County KS.
The Wilderness in Overland Park KS is an outstanding choice.
Great reasons to own a home in The Wilderness, Overland Park KS 66085
- Amenities! Amenities! Amenities!
- Community pool
- Kiddie pool
- Paved Hike and Bike Paths
- Water Slide
- 12 acre Park is a next to The Wilderness community
- Close to the 3 school Blue Valley Campus
- The Wilderness homes are in the Blue Valley School District - Blue Valley West High School
- The Wilderness is close to Ironwoods park at 147th and Mission in Leawood
- Leawood Town Center is just minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants and movie theaters
- Short drive to the new Overland Park KS Soccer Complex
Directions to The Wilderness Overland Park
I-435 & Antioch, South on Antioch to 156th Street. West on 156th to Eby. Go to the Clubhouse.
Builders at The Wilderness include (but not limited to)
- JS Robinson
- BL Rieke
Compare with similar Southern Johnson County Kansas City neighborhoods
If you would like more information about The Wilderness, please give me a call at 913.908.2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers and Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Webmasters
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc.
Keller Williams received the highest numerical score among full service real estate firms for home buyers and home sellers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Home Buyer/Seller StudySM. Study based on 2,994 total evaluations measuring five firms and measures opinions of individuals who bought or sold a home between March 2011 and April 2012. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|The Wilderness subdivision Overland Park KS |