The Wilderness Overland Park KS
Relocating to Kansas City - The Wilderness is one of the local favorite neighborhoods in Southern Johnson County KS.
The Wilderness in Overland Park KS is an outstanding choice.
Great reasons to own a home in The Wilderness, Overland Park KS 66085
- Amenities! Amenities! Amenities!
- Community pool
- Kiddie pool
- Paved Hike and Bike Paths
- Water Slide
- 12 acre Park is a next to The Wilderness community
- Close to the 3 school Blue Valley Campus
- The Wilderness homes are in the Blue Valley School District - Blue Valley West High School
- The Wilderness is close to Ironwoods park at 147th and Mission in Leawood
- Leawood Town Center is just minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants and movie theaters
- Short drive to the new Overland Park KS Soccer Complex
Directions to The Wilderness Overland Park
I-435 & Antioch, South on Antioch to 156th Street. West on 156th to Eby. Go to the Clubhouse.
Builders at The Wilderness include (but not limited to)
- JS Robinson
- BL Rieke
Compare with similar Southern Johnson County Kansas City neighborhoods
If you would like more information about The Wilderness, please give me a call at 913.908.2215 or email@example.com
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
Prime Development Land Co LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|The Wilderness subdivision Overland Park KS |