Amesbury Lake Overland Park KS
Trying to stay active in Overland Park? You might try Amesbury Lake because it's amenities include a neighborhood pool and exercise trail. Amesbury Lake is close to Heritage Park at 151st and Blackbob/Lackman in Olathe. Heritage Park is the second largest park in Johson County. Leawood Town Center is just 15 minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants and movie theaters. Check out Prairie Fire as well for dining, shopping, and entertainment. Amesbury Lake residents attend the top rated Blue Valley School District. Amesbury Lake is a Rodrock community.
Homes in Amesbury Lake consist mostly 4 or 5 bedrooms, 3 to 5 bathrooms and 2 or 3 garage bays. Amesbury Lake provides a wide variety of floorplans such as the traditional two story, ranch, reverse 1.5 story, 1.5 story or master down layouts.
Amesbury Lake is a collection of four upper bracket subdivisions in Overland Park, Johnson County Kansas . Typically referred to as "Amesbury Lake" the area consists of
- Grayson Mills of Amesbury Lake
- Amesbury Lake Windsor Ridge
- Amesbury Lake Brookhaven
- Amesbury Lake Grayson Mills
The homesites (lots) in Amesbury Lake average roughly 1/4 acre in size with some larger and some smaller. Amesbury Lake features a pool.
Amesbury Lake is filled with quiet cul-de-sacs and landscaped boulevards.
The southern edge of neighborhood backs to an excellent hike and bike trail
Amesbury Lake is served by the Blue Valley School System
- Liberty View Elementary School
- Pleasant Ridge Middle School
- Blue Valley West High School
Driving directions to Amesbury Lake
I-435, take the Quivira Road Exit and head south, West on 135th Street, South on Pflumm, West on 141st Street into Amesbury neighborhood
If you like the homes in Amesbury Lake, you might also like
- Bentwood Crossing & Bentwood Park, Overland Park KS
- Copper Creek and Copper Creek Estates, Olathe KS
- Hampton Place, Overland Park KS
- Highlands of Kensington, Overland Park KS
- Nottingham Forest South, Overland Park KS
- Somerset Brooke, Overland Park KS
- Steeplechase, Leawood KS
- Stonebridge Court, Overland Park KS
- Waterford, Leawood KS
- Wellington Park, Overland Park KS
- Wilderness, Overland Park KS
- Wilderness Valley, Overland Park KS
- Wilshire Farms, Overland Park KS
- Wilshire Place, Leawood KS
- Wilshire South, Overland Park KS
- Windsor Hills, Overland Park KS
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Amesbury Lake Overland Park KS |