Arlington Park and Parkside at Arlington Park Olathe
Arlington Park is just South of Parkside at Arlington Park. On the East side of Mur-Len, just North of 159th Street. They share the neighborhood pool and the wonderful proximity to Starbucks, Price Chopper and Minsky's Pizza.
Homes in Parkside at Arlington Park and Arlington Park are mostly 3 or 4 bedrooms with 2.5 or to 3.5 baths. The majority are 2 car garage homes.
Great Reasons to Live in Parkside at Arlington Park Olathe KS
- Heritage park, the second largest park in Johnson County is across the street, and includes a 30 acre off-leash fenced dog park, a lake, golf course, soccer fields, picnic cabanas, walking and biking trails, and Shelters
- Adjacent to Brougham Park right across the street from Brougham Elementary School
- Arlington Park is a short distance to shopping, restaurants, two grocery stores, and now two Starbucks each roughly less than a mile away (one at 151st and Blackbob and one at the corner of 159th and Mur-len in the Price Chopper)
- Close to Brougham Park
- Easy access to I-35 and 169 Highway
- Close to the 119th and Blackbob Shopping and Entertainment District
If you like the homes in Parkside at Arlington Park and or Arlington park you might also like
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Arlington Park Olathe and Parkside at Arlington Park Olathe KS |