Bristol Ridge Lenexa
Lenexa's Bristol Ridge neighborhood is a scenic Lenexa subdivision in Western Johnson County Kansas.
Bristol Ridge has gone through several changes in it's history. The current and final, incarnation is with Rodrock and JS Robinson building new homes to complete the neighborhood.
Bristol Ridge offers houses in Lenexa such as
- 3 to 5 bedroom homes
- 3.5 + baths
- Floor plans: Two Story plans and 1.5 story floor plans
- 2,200 to 4,700+ finished square feet
Reasons to own a home in Bristol Ridge Lenexa KS
- Neighborhood Pool
- Exercise Trail
- Close to Johnson County's Shawnee Mission Park - the largest in the county
- Convenient location close to neighborhood grocery and shopping
- Easy access to I-435 and K-7
Residents of Bristol Ridge are in the De Soto School District
- Horizon Elementary School
- Mill Creek Middle Schoool
- Mill Valley High School
Directions To Bristol Ridge in Lenexa
- I-435 to 87th Street, West on 87th, which curves North and turns into 83rd Street, North on Deer Run Street into Subdivision, or North on Woodland Drive and West onto W 81st Street into Bristol Ridge
Lenexa subdivisions similar to Bristol Ridge neighborhood
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Bristol Ridge in Lenexa KS |