Brittany Yesteryear Olathe KS
Great Reasons to own a home in Brittany Yesteryear, Olathe KS 66061
- Close to Mahaffie Heritage Park
- Minutes from Ernie Miller Nature Park
- You get to take advantage of the 127th Street Bridge over I-35
- Minutes from Mill Creek Streamway Park
- Roughly a mile or two to Olathe's 119th and Blackbo shopping and entertainment area
Brittany Yesteryear Residents are in the Olathe School District
- Mahaffie Elementary
- Santa Fe Middle School
- Olathe Northwest High School, some homes are showing as being in Olathe North High School. Verify each house to be sure you are getting the high school you are expecting.
Directions To Brittany Yesteryear Olathe
I-35 to 119th Street Exit, West on 119th, South on Ridgeview, West on Pineview Street
If you would like more information about Brittany Yesteryear, please give me a call at 913.908.2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers and Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Webmasters
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc.
Keller Williams received the highest numerical score among full service real estate firms for home buyers and home sellers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Home Buyer/Seller StudySM. Study based on 2,994 total evaluations measuring five firms and measures opinions of individuals who bought or sold a home between March 2011 and April 2012. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Brittany Yesteryear Olathe Kansas |