Homeowners Association Frequently Asked Questions
Please note I am not affiliated with any Home Owners Association (HOA)
I do not have a list of who to contact for every subdivision in Metro Kansas City. Frankly, I would have to look up my own. :)
Trying to find who to contact at your HOA? Here are some suggestions;
- Look in your printed subdivision HOA directory. The HOA information is usually in front of the back of the book.
- Review your online subdivision HOA Directory.
- Try contacting the city government for example http://www.leawood.org/homes/default.aspx
- Your neigborhood may have its own website such as Shannon Valley's http://shannonvalley.org/
- Contact the title company who closed the purchase of your home. They may be able to find it for you.
- Call some Home Owners Management companies such as
Good Luck to you
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers and Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Webmasters
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc.
Keller Williams received the highest numerical score among full service real estate firms for home buyers and home sellers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Home Buyer/Seller StudySM. Study based on 2,994 total evaluations measuring five firms and measures opinions of individuals who bought or sold a home between March 2011 and April 2012. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Home Owners Association FAQ |