Homeowners Association Frequently Asked Questions
Please note I am not affiliated with any Home Owners Association (HOA)
I do not have a list of who to contact for every subdivision in Metro Kansas City. Frankly, I would have to look up my own. :)
Trying to find who to contact at your HOA? Here are some suggestions;
- Look in your printed subdivision HOA directory. The HOA information is usually in front of the back of the book.
- Review your online subdivision HOA Directory.
- Try contacting the city government for example http://www.leawood.org/homes/default.aspx
- Your neigborhood may have its own website such as Shannon Valley's http://shannonvalley.org/
- Contact the title company who closed the purchase of your home. They may be able to find it for you.
- Call some Home Owners Management companies such as
Good Luck to you
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Home Owners Association FAQ |