Merriam Real Estate, Homes for Sale, House Values
At the Northeastern edge of Johnson County, Kansas is Merriam, Kansas. Positioned just eight miles from downtown Kansas City and a quick drive to the popular southern Johnson County shopping, Merriam is at the center of it all.
What makes Merriam such a popular place to live is how the established neighborhoods in this community make you feel more like you're a million miles away from the fast pace of city life. Taking a scenic stroll along the walking paths of the Turkey Creek Trail or a visit to the Merriam Farmer's Market are some ways residents unwind.
With one of the area's most respected hospitals in your backyard and a wide variety of shopping, from national chains to local favorites, big city convenience is never far when Merriam is your home. To learn more about the Merriam, Kansas community, check out www.merriam.org.
If you're thinking about raising a family in the area, Merriam is located in the Shawnee Mission School District. Ranked as one of the top 4% of school districts nationwide, and with 20% of the entire state of Kansas' merit scholars graduating from the Shawnee Mission School District, Merriam is one of the best choices in the metro area for quality education. Check out more about the Shawnee Mission School District at www.smsd.org.
Merriam KS house values - supply versus demand
Merriam house values are determined by supply and demand. You are so glad you paid attention in Economics, now right? Merriam has a nice steady supply of homes for sale. It also has a strong and steady supply of residential home buyers too. Merriam continues to expand Westward in Johnson County. Merriam home prices range from under $100,000 to the $250,000-$300,000, with average Merriam house prices in the $150,000 to $200,000 range.
Ken Jansen REALTOR Merriam Kansas can help you
- Find Merriam real estate listings
- Research current Merriam KS home prices
- Determine Merriam KS home values
- Locate residential real estate listings in Merriam KS
- Coordinate viewing houses for sale in Merriam KS
- By being your advocate when buying or selling real estate in Merriam Kansas
- Make inquiries regarding Merriam properties for sale
- Set up an automatic home search for Merriam residential real estate for sale
- Make the potentially complicated process of building a new home in Merriam relatively easy
Relocating to Kansas City? Consider the suburb of Merriam KS as a great spot close to downtown KC
- Central Location in Metro Kansas
- North Eastern Location in Johnson County KS
- Just minutes to world class shopping, restaurants, and entertainment at the County Club Plaza
- Quick drive to downtown Kansas City
- Easy access to Highway I-35
- 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic to Leawood Town Center
- Award winning Shawnee Mission Schools
Merriam REALTOR versus a Merriam real estate agent
A Merriam KS REALTOR is a real estate agent who has promised to uphold the REALTOR code of ethics and maintains a membership in good standing with the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the Kansas Association of REALTORS (KAR) , the Kansas Real Estate ComMerriam (KREC) and the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR). A Merriam Kansas REALTOR can be a member of the KCRAR, but a Merriam real estate agent who is not also a REALTOR cannot be. A Merriam Kansas real estate agent means that person is licensed by the State of Kansas to conduct real estate transactions.