Shawnee Homes, Shawnee Houses for Sale, Shawnee Properties
When Business Week magazine ranked the "Best Affordable Suburbs" across the United States, the editors choose Shawnee, Kansas in the metro Kansas City area. That comes as no surprise to the nearly 60,000 residents that already call Shawnee home.
After all, with one of the lowest crime rates in the area and the average commute to work being a quick 20 minutes, it's easy to see how Shawnee became the 3rd fastest growing city in the state of Kansas.
A visit to the bustling Farmer's Market located in the quaint downtown area during the summer months or taking in the State Championship Blues and BBQ Grillers contest are superb ways to see for yourself how Shawnee, Kansas is more than a bedroom community. Shawnee prides itself on being a true city within a city. www.cityofshawnee.org.
Shawnee Properties : value is based on supply versus demand
Shawnee house values are determined by supply and demand. Aren't you glad you paid attention in Economics? Shawnee has a nice steady supply of homes for sale. Shawnee also has a strong and steady supply of residential home buyers too. Shawnee continues to grow in Western in Johnson County. Shawnee home prices range from around $100,000 to the $1,000,000+ homes on acreage in rural Shawnee.
Ken Jansen REALTOR Shawnee Kansas can help you
- find Shawnee real estate listings
- research current Shawnee KS home prices
- determine Shawnee KS home values
- locate residential real estate listings in Shawnee KS
- coordinate viewing houses for sale in Shawnee KS
- by being your advocate when buying or selling real estate in Shawnee Kansas
- make inquiries regarding Shawnee properties for sale
- set up an automatic home search for Shawnee residential real estate for sale
- make the potentially complicated process of building a new home in Shawnee relatively easy
Shawnee was originally settled by the Osage Indians and later by the Shawnee Indians. Residents are proud of their heritage and celebrate it with one of the area's most visited historical attractions, Shawnee Town. http://www.shawneetown.org/history/shawnee.html.
When it comes to calling Shawnee home, there's something for just about every taste and budget. You'll find quaint traditional neighborhoods that are always a great investment for first-time home buyers to family-friendly neighborhoods filled with kids riding their bicycles and shooting a few hoops with neighborhood friends. For those who enjoy a little country in their "city-life", the area is filled with beautiful wooded areas and some of the most breathtaking estate home developments in the metro Kansas City area.
Check out some of Shawnee's subdivisions,
Area students have a variety of public and private school options in Shawnee. Most students in the eastern areas of Shawnee attend the Shawnee Mission School District (www.smsd.org) and residents in the western areas attend school in the DeSoto School District (www.usd232.org).
Want to know about the local business community, where the locals eat and shop? Check out the details from the local Shawnee Chamber of Commerce at www.shawneekschamber.com.
- Homes for sale in Shawnee under $100,000
- Homes for Sale in Shawnee Kansas $100,000 to $125,000
- Shawnee Kansas Homes $125,000 to $150,000
- Shawnee Houses $150,000 to $175,000
- Shawnee Homes for Sale $175,000 to $200,000
- Shawnee KS Homes $200,000 to $225,000
- Shawnee Homes for Sale $225,000 to $250,000
- Shawnee Kansas homes for Sale $250,000 to $275,000
- Shawnee Homes for Sale $275,000 to $300,000
- Homes in Shawnee KS $300,000 to $350,000
- Shawnee homes for Sale $350,000 to $400,000
- Homes in Shawnee Kansas $400,00 to $500,000
- Shawnee Homes for Sale $500,00 to $600,000
- Shawnee Properties for Sale $600,00 to $900,000
- Shawnee Homes for Sale $900,000+
Shawnee REALTOR versus a Shawnee real estate agent
As you look for someone to represent your interests in buying and or selling a home in Shawnee you should be aware of some difference between real estate agents. A Shawnee KS REALTOR is a real estate agent who has promised to uphold the REALTOR code of ethics and maintains a membership in good standing with the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the Kansas Association of REALTORS (KAR) , the Kansas Real Estate Commission (KREC) and the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR). A Shawnee Kansas REALTOR can be a member of the KCRAR, but a Shawnee real estate agent who is not also a REALTOR cannot be. A Shawnee Kansas real estate agent means that person is licensed by the State of Kansas to conduct real estate transactions.
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers and Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms
Named for the 5th year in a row!
Real Estate Webmasters
Real Estate Directory
© Copyright 2000- by Ken Jansen
CRS, ABR, ePRO, CLHMS
Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc.
Keller Williams received the highest numerical score among full service real estate firms for home buyers and home sellers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Home Buyer/Seller StudySM. Study based on 2,994 total evaluations measuring five firms and measures opinions of individuals who bought or sold a home between March 2011 and April 2012. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Development, Hosting and Maintenance provided by TakeCareOfMyWebSite.com
|Shawnee Real Estate, Homes for Sale, House Values |