South Hampton Olathe KS
Relocating to Olathe? South Hampton subdivision is an affordable neighborhood in Southern Olathe KS.
South Hampton offers houses in Olathe such as
- 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- 2 to 3.5 baths
- Floor plans: Two story, Front/Back split levels, Split Entry and some Atrium Splits
- South Hampton has a community play area
Top Reasons to own a home in South Hampton, Olathe KS
- Close to Johnson County's Heritage Park
- Convenient location close to neighborhood grocery and shopping
South Hampton is in the Outstanding Olathe School District
- Madison Place Elementary School
- Chisholm Trail Middle School
- Olathe South High School
Directions To South Hampton in Olathe
- I-35 to West 151st, East on W151st, South on Ridgeview to 163rd Terrace
Neighborhoods similar to South Hampton
By Ken Jansen
If you have any questions, please call me at 913-908-2215 or
Fill out the following fields and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Read my blog at www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com
Named for the 12th year in a row!
Real Estate Directory